Below is a summary of Strazzullo general purchase terms and conditions.
Strazzullo Srl, has its legal head-office located in via Cupa Lautrec, 1 - 80141 Naples, Italy VATIN: 07229910638; is the owner of the website www.strazzullo.eu and sells its products in compliance with the below specified terms and conditions, in accordance with D.Lgs 206/05 of the Consumer Code.
Strazzullo Srl insert a clear description of the urns, the size in centimeter and in liter and the image to optimize the experience of user and to simplify the choice.
The customer may purchase all the products currently on the website www.strazzullo.eu. Each product displayed on the website indicates its availability as follows:
- "Available" if the product is in stock.
- "Out of stock you can place your order anyway" if the product isn't in stock but you can order it.
In case a request, forwarded with an order cannot be dealt with immediately, you will be contacted by our Customer Service via email or by phone within a working day from order submission.
Prices of products
Prices reported on Strazzullo.eu are expressed in Euros (€) both for the user (inclusive VAT) and for the companies (excluding VAT). Shipping costs are excluding and are are clearly reported before proceeding with the completion of the order.
Strazzullo Srl reserves the right to change product prices at any time, but the company is always committed to offering a fair and convenient price in line with the features of the products themselves. In the event that wrong prices and/or absurdly low prices are visualised due to technical or manual errors, Holyart reserves the right to cancel the order.
Make a purchase
To make a purchase on Strazzullo.eu, customers must follow a three step path:
- Log in specifying user name and password in the required fields or register if you are a new customer (the registration is different if you are a user or a company);
- Add to the cart the item(s) you wish to purchase;
- Choose the desired payment method;
Once the order has been placed, the sale agreement is completed. Orders can be cancelled in compliance with the terms and conditions described in the order cancellation section.
Shipping of the goods
The products purchased on www.strazzullo.eu, if availables, are shipped in Italy within 24/48 hours from order placement. If the purchased goods are not in stock, they are shipped within 7 day from order placement. In this case we will inform the customer within 24 hours from order placement via email or telephone. Goods can be shipped to the rest of the world with costs and time that can vary depending on the destination. For more information, please refer to the Shipping section.
The customer can cancellation an order within 24 hours by writing an email to email@example.com. If the order that you wish to cancel has already been paid, Strazzullo Srl will refund the entire amount within 4 working days starting from the order cancellation date.
We try to offer the best to our customers and put all the information about each product, but if something were to push the goods return we apply the Decree 21/2014 of the Consumer Code.
- The buyer can change his mind within 14 days from date of purchase by email.
- The buyer must return the goods to the supplier at his own expense.
- If the buyer is not satisfied with the product, he/she should return the rejected. The refund will be made within 30 days from the request.
We are always available for any additional information or to answer at your questions.
The payment methods of www.strazzullo.eu are reliable and safe. You can pay via PayPal/Credit Card or Bank Transfer.
If you pay your purchase via PayPal/Credit Card, you will be taken directly to the site of PayPal. This option of payment is valid both Credit Card and PayPal users.
If you choose to pay via bank transfer, click on the "Complete your order" button to end the transaction. You will receive an email to communicate your order information and the necessary information to make the bank transfer. Below are reported our bank details to complete the Bank Transfer.
Send your Bank Transfer to: Strazzullo S.r.l.
Bank: Monte dei Paschi di Siena
The Bank Transfer should take place within 3 working days from the order submission;
Your order will not be processed until full payment is credited on our bank account (Transaction reference number or transfer receipt sent via fax or email). The time it takes for us to receive the payment should be added to the expected delivery date.
In Italy, the shipping costs depend on the weight and amount ordered.
Worldwide shipping costs, including taxes, depend on the Country, volume weight of the order and delivery time.
|from 4 to 5 urns||24,46€|
|from 6 to 10 urns||32,52€|
|from 11 to 20 urns||65,04€|
|from 21 to 30 urns||81,31€|
|from 31 to 40 urns||97,57€|
|from 41 to 50 urns||113,83€|
|Number||Europe 1*||Europe 2*||Rest of the world 1*||Rest of the world 2*||Rest of the world 3*||Rest of the world 4*|
Europe 2 = Bulgaria, Estonia, Liechtenstein, Portugal, Poland, Denmark, France, UK, Serbia, Slovenia, Greece, Lithuania, Spain, Latvia, Sweden, Norway, Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Croatia, Romania, Finland, Ireland
Rest of the world 1 = USA, Canada
Rest of the world 2 = Mexico, South America, Australia, Far East
Rest of the world 3 = Egypt, India, Middle East
Rest of the world 4 = Africa
ITALY - max 48 hours
Orders are shipped by Strazzullo from Monday to Friday with hours 9: 00-15: 30. The orders made in the weekend will be processed on the following Monday morning.
Estimated time for delivery from date of shipment:
- USA and Canada: 3-5 days depending on the destination.
- Europe: 3-4 days depending on the destination.
- South America: 4-5 days.
- ?Asia and the Middle East: 3-4 days.?
- Australia and Oceania: 3-4 days to major destinations / 5-6 days for remote destinations.?
- Africa 3 - 5 days.??
STRAZZULLO is not responsible for any delay due to customs inspections and operations or cases of force majeure beyond the control of STRAZZULLO.
Strazzullo Srl informs you, in accordance with the art. 13 of Legislative Decree No 196,of 2003, on the methods of treatment of the data you provide. Our website is operated by Strazzullo Srl, with headquarters in via Cupa Lautrec, 1 - 80141 Naples, Italy VATIN: 07229910638.
Purpose and use of your information
Your data are collected and treated for purposes connected with the use of the website, its services and the purchase of products on the website. Your personal data may also be used for other marketing operations, whose purposes are listed below:
- To provide the service to purchase products and access the areas reserved to the registered users of the website;
- To provide the service of sending newsletters by e-mail, if specifically requested;
- To provide customer service and answer any of your questions;
In order to carry out field studies or surveys such as the calculation of the of the users' visits on certain pages of the website, your information will be treated completely anonymously or in other ways that do not allow to identify the person concerned. The above mentioned treatment can be carried out using paper, computer and/or online supports and using methods and procedures that ensure the security and confidentiality, in accordance with applicable laws.
Strazzullo Srl will treat this information with extreme confidence and not use them for purposes other than the above.
Manager and owner of the processing of personal data
Owner and manager of all users' data on our website is: by Strazzullo Srl, Via Cupa Lautrec, 1 - 80141 Naples, Italy.
Agreement to the processing of your personal information
Regarding the processing of personal data, you can at any time and directly exercise your rights as in Art. 7 of Legislative Decree No 196 of 2003, to know:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed as in article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
You have also the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification and integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those which are not required to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed;
- the certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also regarding their contents, those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a use of means disproportionate to the protected right./li>
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data about you, even if relevant to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data about you for purposes of sending of advertising materials; direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
In relation to these rights, we inform you that in order to contact the person responsible for the processing of data you must write to Holyart privacy office at:
Via Cupa Lautrec, 1 - 80141 Naples, Italy
Tel. +39 081 7801155 - Fax +39 081 7801536